Sunday, April 29, 2007

To all the little people

I have stepped on and slept with so many people to get here. And now all of you mean nothing to me.
This award signals my achievement, my sacrafice. You were all just pawns and I feel it's time to be honest with you about this -- so you can get on with your life and stop trying to be my friend.
I know the rest of the people around here will get all sappy and thank everyone from God to the neighbor's dog. I'm not going to lie to you. This is about me. All me. I tolerated the rest of you because I knew you'd get me to this point, but now I'll only be spending time and energy with the people that can get me to the next level and then I'll spit on them too.
Let's not lie. This is a self serving business. While I could get up here and slobber like the rest of them, I'll instead be the only one with the guts to tell you the truth.
(and as the music plays) Don't bother trying to play me off. I earned this moment and you won't cut it short so some botoxed bimbo can cry in some drunken stupor. You people are slaves to a machine that only pretends to care about you. In reality they're all like me -- Using you to get somewhere else. Cry into your napkins, but don't waste your fake energy on me.

Now your turn: Create a character. Now write their obituary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home